Current Employment Opportunities
Expressive Arts Facilitator/Therapist - Per-Diem
Salary: $15.00 / $18.00 per hour
- Develop and implement an expressive therapy program which interfaces with the individual needs of each participant to include a variety of disciplines to provide opportunities for consumers to explore themselves in the realm of music, art, drama, movement, etc.
- Conduct individual and group sessions in the area of art, music, movement, drama.
- Develop a curriculum and goals for each activity planned, tying them in with prevailing established goals for consumers.
Hours are generally
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Bachelor's Degree in Expressive Therapy or related field.
- Significant and demonstrated experience instructing in area of discipline may be considered in lieu of degress.
- Two years experience in area of specialization (i.e., music, art, drama, yoga, etc.).
- One year experience working with people with disabilities preferably with the age group assigned to.