Current Employment Opportunities
- Provide clinical assistance to all departments with the Kennedy Center to include all Residential Facility Progams, Children's Division, DMHAS, Supported Employment and the Community Experience Programs.
- Provide technical assistance and matrix supervision to case managers and coordinators to assure and reinforce active treatment approaches.
- Develop and write, with the assistance of the appropriate program staff, behavioral programs for individual consumers.
- Provide ongoing training to staff in the areas of programming strategies, behavior plan development, intervention techniques, data collection, report writing and crisis intervention strategies.
- Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Special Education or related field required.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience with Children's Behavioral Health Services and/or persons with autism preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience writing behavioral programs for persons with disabilities.
- Must be comfortable with and have physical endurance to use and demonstrate physical crisis intervention techniques.
07/11/14 - 37.5 hours per week - Flexibility required evening and weekend hours
Monday though Friday: between 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.