Current Employment Opportunities
- Provide clinical assistance to all departments with the Kennedy Center to include all Residential Facility Progams, Children's Division, DMHAS, Supported Employment and the Community Experience Programs.
- Provide technical assistance and matrix supervision to case managers and coordinators to assure and reinforce active treatment approaches.
- Develop and write, with the assistance of the appropriate program staff, behavioral programs for individual consumers.
- Provide ongoing training to staff in the areas of programming strategies, behavior plan development, intervention techniques, data collection, report writing and crisis intervention strategies.
- Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Special Education or related field required. Masters Degree preferred.
- Must have completed Master's in Behavior Analysis and committed to BCBA status.
- Minimum of two years experience with Children’s Behavioral Health Services and/or persons with autism preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience writing behavioral programs for persons with disabilities.
- Efficient and skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and the internet.
- Valid Drivers License and must pass driving test both written and road and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Depending upon assignment, must be able to work in a variety of settings, weather conditions and locations.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification.
04/12/17 - 37.5 hours per week - Flexibility required evening and weekend hours
Monday though Friday: between 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.