Current Employment Opportunities
Salary: $17.43 per hour
- As an integrated team member, work with assigned multidisciplinary team in collaboration with clinicians, a psychiatrist and case managers to provide supported employment services.
- Serve as consultant to assigned clinical team in an effort to provide supported employment services to consumers who express an interest in employment.
- Serve as job developer to case load of up to 25 individuals. This may include, but is not limited to: career exploration, job development, job placement, career counseling, on or off site coaching/support, advocacy.
- May serve as Case Manager to assigned consumers which may include: physical assessment; job placement and coaching, crisis intervention and advocacy, community based assessments.
- Provide supports, based on individual need, to assist consumers to become employed in a competitive setting and to retain that employment.
- Bachelors Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling, Psychology or related field.
- Masters Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling or related field preferred.
- One year job development/employment experience with people with mental illness preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
07/01/14 - 32.5 hours per week - Waterbury area
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Flexibility required. May be required to work evenings and weekends.