Current Employment Opportunities
Assistant Residential Manager
Salary: $ 27,925 (14.32 per hour)
- Develop programs and maintain timely, accurate and consistent records so as to foster individual growth and development of each resident.
- Provide on-going training to residents.
- Write Individual Program Plans according to the needs of the resident.
- Orient, train and educate all residential staff on an on-going basis as to all skills necessary to properly implement program and maintain documentation related to specific program expectation and individual goals of residents. ,
- Bachelors Degree in Special Education or related field preferred.
- Experience with behavioral management and curriculum development preferred.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to possess a Sate of CT Public Service License.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification and eligible for DDS medication certification
- Work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Provide hands on personal care which may include toileting, feeding, cleaning and all other activities of daily living skills.
- Ability to transfer individuals requiring personal hygiene care.
- Have physical endurance to use physical crisis intervention techniques.
- Provide physical interventions which may include lifting, mobility, first aid and safety evacuations.
01/07/15 - Daniels Farm - Trumbull - 20 hrs.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
08/23/16 - Probus House - Bridgeport - 37.5 hrs.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.