Current Employment Opportunities
Behavior Analyst / BCBA - Per Diem
Salary: $45.00 per hour
- Provide technical assistance, training and matrix supervision in the development and implementation of behavior management plans of all therapeutic, vocational, residential and in-home services staff.
- Implement a behavior program delivery system, which meets the requirements of the DDS Program Review Committee.
- Develop specialized behavioral programs for appropriate consumers, children and family members with the assistance of the appropriate program staff to ensure compliance with funding sources CARF and ICF guidelines.
- Maintain accurate consumer records, plans and data collection according to agency and CARF standards.
- Develop and present DDS Program Review Committee presentations and responses.
- Monitor appropriate implementation of behavioral plans and accompanying data collection results.
- Assist in the preparation of reports documenting trends in behavior incidents, the types of program strategies being used, and the types of crisis plans being used.
- -Master’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Special Education or related field. Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Minimum of four years experience within Behavioral Health Services and/or with persons with autism.
- Minimum of four years experience developing behavioral programs for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Drivers License.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Depending upon assignment, must be able to work in a variety of settings, weather conditions and locations.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification.
04/12/17 - Per Diem - Flexibility required morning, afternoon, evening and weekend hours