Current Employment Opportunities
Bookkeeper II / Payroll
- Manage and record accurate financial data for the entire agency.<.li>
- Assist Vice President of Finance in financial planning and budget preparation.
- Prepare payroll for staff and consumers on a basis determined by the agency.
- Maintain an accurate and complete Cash Disbursements, Cash Receipts System, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable System.
- Record accurate financial data for posting to a general ledger for Operating Fund and other funds as established by the agency.
Hours: 37.5 hours
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- High School Diploma with competency in math skills.
- Two years experience in a bookkeeping position.
- Computer skills in relation to accounting systems.
- May require you to be the driver of your own vehicle to transport yourself to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.