Current Employment Opportunities
Salary: $ 13.45 per hour
- Serve as Service Coordinator to families and caregivers.This may include, but is not limited to:conducting an assessment and developing a service plan; providing physical and crisis intervention; teaching and advocacy.
- In conjunction with the family and caregiver, assist with the initial assessment of families and be actively involved in the development and implementation of the service plan.
- Refer/support the family for services ensuring that the family and the care recipient needs are met.
- Make visits to home and community sites as necessary so as to coordinate the support process.
- Develop support services and organize monthly meetings.
- Match respite companions to families.
Hours: See Below
- Associates Degree in Human Services, Education or related field, Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Three years experience working with families and adults with intellectual disabilities in lieu of educational degree.
- Experience working with families and children.
- Experience working with culturally and economically diverse population.
- Bilingual preferred.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification.
- Work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
07/13/16 - 15 hrs. - New Haven
Wednesday, Friday & Saturday: 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.