Current Employment Opportunities
Child Support Specialist / Autism Program - Per Diem
Salary: $14.32 per hour
- Provide supervision of staff and/or direct supervision, support and instruction to children with special needs at after school, and other community based and/or home based programs in conjunction with IEP where appropriate.
- Provide training and support in one or more of the following areas: academics; communication and interpersonal skills; task completion; sensory/motor skills; daily living skills.
- Provide behavioral interventions as needed in accordance with behavioral plan where applicable.
- May provide one to one supervision at home or in the community.
- Two years college in Psychology, Social Work, Special Education or a related field required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience working with children with disabilities and/or behavioral challenges required.
- May require you to be the driver of your own vehicle to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Depending upon assignment, must be able to work in a variety of settings, weather conditions and locations.
08/23/16 - Temporary on-call
Hours are generally
Wednesday 3:45 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Friday: 5:45 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Saturday: 8:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.