Current Employment Opportunities
Community Experience Program Manager III
- Coordinate and implement comprehensive Community Experience Programs.
- Supervise assigned Community Experience Managers, student interns and volunteers.
- Train all staff on Individual Plan in accordance to agency and DDS Standards.
- Ensure all consumers at sites receive active treatment in accordance with his/her Individual Plan.
- Ensure team approach and supervise Individual Plan of Service process.
- Facilitate special projects in the areas of staff training, program and site development, program structure, orientation and/or other assigned areas.
- Enhance programmatic components of all services through ensuring person-centered active programming.
- Facilitate the development of transitional assessments, behavioral plans, clinical supports and situational assessments.
Hours: 40 hrs. - Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (flexibility required) must be available to work before 8:00 a.m. and after 4:00 p.m.
- Bachelors Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling or related field. Masters Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of community experience opportunities for persons with severe disabilities.
- Must have strong background working with individuals with autism.
- Three years supervisory experience in Vocational Rehabilitation Community Based Programming.
- Two years behavioral program experience.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to posses a State of CT Public Service License.
- May require you to be the driver of your own vehicle to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Depending upon assignment, must be able to work in a variety of settings, weather conditions and locations.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification.
Date Posted: 07/16/14