Current Employment Opportunities
Early Intervention Associate / Birth to Three - Bilingual
Salary: $14.32 per hour
- Act as primary facilitator to integrate children Birth to Three with development delays into community playgroups.
- Implement inclusive parent/child groups is community settings.
- Act as Service Coordinator to families.
- Work with a trans-disciplinary team in developing strategies and intervention for children and families.
- Develop and implement IFSP strategies/plans so that each child's needs are being met.
- May provide interpretation support.
- Work to be performed in a variety of community sites, including but not limited to: family support centers and participants homes.
Monday through Friday: between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Associate Degree or CDA in Human Services or three years experience in early childhood.
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood, Special Education or related field preferred. Two years experience in early intervention services and/or with children with special needs preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Experience working with culturally diverse population.
- Valid Drivers License. Must pass driving test both written and road and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.