Current Employment Opportunities
Family Support Manager
Salary: $ 36,990
- Coordinate caregiver services to those who qualify.
- Coordinate family support services to consumers and families in need of those services.
- Coordinate respite services to consumers in need.
- Administer the DDS Waiver Program to eligible families.
- Work with Supervisor of Family Support and Homecare in the development of community training homes as indicated in the personal service agreement.
- Recruit new consumers and market program to referral sources.
- Assist CCH provider in the licensing process.
- Perform other administrative duties as necessary for the efficient operation of the residential program.
- Apply for various grants from Federal, State and local funding sources.
- Bachelor's Degree in one of the behavioral sciences.
- One year of experience coordinating services for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to obtain State of CT Public Service License.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Depending upon assignment, must be able to work in a variety of settings, weather conditions and locations.
- Knowledge and skills in Word, Excel and the internet.
- Work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
09/09/16 - 37.5 hrs.
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Flexibility for mornings, evenings and weekends.