Current Employment Opportunities
Human Resources Specialist
Salary: $32,458 annually
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources Department and execute all correspondence.
- Maintain tracking system for all Human Resource functions including EEOC, personnel data, and medical records to ensure compliance.
- Oversee and maintain compliance with Unemployment Compensation regulations.
- Compile and submit Federal and State reports such as EEO-1, Vet-100, Department of Labor and other reports as required.
- Utilize HR software to generate monthly staffing reports and other reports as requested.
- Maintain files for all current and former employees.
- Maintain and update Personnel Manual, job descriptions and salary structure.
- Type all Job Postings, maintain and distribute Positions Available Listing and update job opening spreadsheet.
- Ensure record checks consisting of DMV, Sex Offender, DDS and Criminal Records are submitted and received for each new employee hired.
Hours: 37.5 hours
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Two years experience in a Human Resource department required.
- Knowledge of personnel law and benefit regulations preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Access as well as the internet.
- Experience utilizing a HRIS system. Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now preferred.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Typing ability: 65-70 wpm.
- Valid Drivers License.