Current Employment Opportunities
Salary: $12.00 per hour
- Provide direct supervision of consumers at community based program in all program areas.
- Assist in planning and implementation of comprehensive community experience programs.
- Supervise consumers at supported and volunteer worksites as necessary.
- Provide crisis intervention as necessary.
- Complete data collection systems, prepare vocational reports and Individual Program Plans, assist in the development of behavior plans and complete consumer work and payroll sheets daily.
Hours: See Below
- High School Diploma.
- Associates Degree in Psychology, Human Services or related field preferred.
- One year experience working with persons with disabilities preferred.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to possess a Sate of CT Public Service License.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification and eligible for DDS medication certification
- Work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Provide hands on personal care which may include toileting, feeding, cleaning and all other activities of daily living skills.
- Ability to transfer individuals requiring personal hygiene care.
- Have physical endurance to use physical crisis intervention techniques.
- Provide physical interventions which may include lifting, mobility, first aid and safety evacuations.
- Depending upon assignment, must be able to work in a variety of settings, weather conditions and locations.
09/08/16 - Project Purpose / Trumbull - 31 hrs.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.