Current Employment Opportunities
Job Coach - Kennedy Industries Floater
Salary: $ 12.00 per hour
- Act as a Floater to assigned vocational groups, job sites, Kennedy Industries businesses and other consumers as necessary.
- Provide direct supervision to consumers in a work setting which may include, but is not limited to: teaching new work skills, developing natural supports, reinforcing good work habits, compliance with workshop, worksite, cafeteria, restaurant rules/regulations.
- Complete data collection systems, consumer payroll and worksheets daily.
- Meet all production deadlines and ensure quality control process.
- Associates Degree or two years of college education with background in general area of Human Services.
- Two years experience in Vocational Rehabilitation preferred.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to possess a Sate of CT Public Service License.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification.
- Work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Provide hands on personal care which may include toileting, feeding, cleaning and all other activities of daily living skills.
- Ability to transfer individuals requiring personal hygiene care.
- Have physical endurance to use physical crisis intervention techniques.
- Provide physical interventions which may include lifting, mobility, first aid and safety evacuations.
- Move and lift weights up to 40 lbs. on an occasional basis.
12/20/16 - 37.5 hrs.
Monday through Friday: between 6:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Possible evening and Saturday hours.
12/20/16 - 16 hrs.
Friday and Saturday: between 6:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.