Current Employment Opportunities
Job Coach - Kennedy Industries Floater
Salary: $ 12.00 per hour
- Act as a Floater to assigned vocational groups, job sites, Kennedy Industries businesses and other consumers as necessary.
- Provide direct supervision to consumers in a work setting which may include, but is not limited to: teaching new work skills, developing natural supports, reinforcing good work habits, compliance with workshop, worksite, cafeteria, restaurant rules/regulations.
- Complete data collection systems, consumer payroll and worksheets daily.
- Meet all production deadlines and ensure quality control process.
- Associates Degree or two years of college education with background in general area of Human Services.
- Two years experience in Vocational Rehabilitation preferred.
- Must be able to access own means of transportation to perform job tasks including transportation of consumers.
- Ability to access a variety of work settings, conditions and locations.
- Ability to lift and carry weights up to 30 lbs. on a constant basis and 50 lbs. on an occasional basis.
04/29/14 - 37.5 hrs.
Monday through Friday: between 6:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Possible Saturday hours.