Current Employment Opportunities
Production Assistant - Kenn Doc Services
Salary: $ 13.45 per hour
- Act as Production Associate to assigned group including workers with and without disabilities. This may include, but is not limited to: providing supervision, production oversight and implementation of all rehab paperwork, payroll and quality control / assurance.
- Distribute and utilize equipment and work materials which frequently include lifting, carrying, crouching, pushing, pulling, and reaching.
- Act as lead person when manager is not present.
- Provide direct supervision to consumers in a work setting which may include, but is not limited to: teaching new work skills, reinforcing good work habits, compliance with rules.
- Collect and maintain data related to consumer goals, ensuring error-free audits.
- Insure quality of work according to established procedures, time studies and contract specifications.
- Provide immediate crisis intervention when necessary.
- Prepare for and attend Plan of Service meetings for assigned consumers.
- Develop written program and evaluation reports regarding consumer progress.
- Accurately record and submit consumer payroll sheets.
- Distribute and utilize equipment and work materials which frequently include packing, lifting, carrying and pushing.
- Meet all production deadlines and ensure quality control process.
- Pick up and deliver work to and from customer.
- Associates Degree or two years of college education with background in general area of Human Services.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Two years experience in Vocational Rehabilitation preferred.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to possess a Sate of CT Public Service License.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR, First Aid and Medication Administration certification.
- Work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Have physical endurance to use physical crisis intervention techniques.
- Provide physical interventions which may include lifting, mobility, first aid and safety evacuations.
- Prior experience in mailrooms and / or scanning preferred.
- Computer hardware, software and programming skills preferred.
- Knowledge and skills in Word, Excel and the internet.
12/06/16 - 35 hrs.
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p .m.