Current Employment Opportunities
Residential Counselor / Overnight Awake
Salary: $12.00 per hour plus $.20 differential
- Provide supervision and counseling to residents so as to foster their individual growth and development.
- Ensure resident's medical, dental, dietary, psychological and all other service recommendations and treatments are followed through as identified on the Individual's Overall Plan of Care.
- Responsible for supervision of leisure skill activities, preparing meals, cleaning and household chores.
Hours: See below
- High School Diploma, Bachelors Degree in Human Services preferred.
- One year experience working with persons with disabilities preferred.
- May require you to be the driver of your own vehicle to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification and eligible for DDS medication certification
05/20/14 - Fans Rock / Hamden - 40 hrs.
Saturday: 11:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. Sunday
Sunday: 11:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. Monday
Monday: 11:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. Tuesday
Tuesday: 11:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. Wednesday
06/19/14 - Hasco / Monroe - 30 hrs.
Wednesday: 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Thursday
Thursday: 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Friday
Friday: 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Saturday