Current Employment Opportunities
Residential Facility Manager
Salary: $ 36,990
- Oversee and coordinate all facets of the community residential program within the assigned facility.
- Act as Case Manager to assigned caseload and other residents as necessary. This may include, but is not limited to: providing physical and crisis interventions; individual and group counseling; teaching and advocacy.
- Act as team leader in coordinating services and chairing Plan of Service meetings for development and implementation of treatment plan for each resident.
- Provide direct supervision to the Residential staff and communicate regularly with vocational staff.
- Supervise and ensure that the resident's medical, dental, dietary, psychological and all other necessary habilitative services are provided.
- Coordinate services to ensure that the residence offers a well maintained, and safe home environment with well-balanced meals and appropriate leisure time activities.
- Bachelors Degree in one of the Behavioral Sciences.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Two years experience working with people with disabilities in a residential setting.
- May require you to be the driver of your own vehicle to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification and eligible for DDS medication certification
11/01/13 - Dan Smith House / Monroe - 37.5 hrs.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
07/11/13 - Hilltop / Trumbull - 37.5 hrs.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.