Current Employment Opportunities
Residential Support Worker
Salary: $13.45 per hour
- Act as case manager to assigned caseload.
- Complete documentation and submit to DDS six months and annually.
- Attend and facilitate IP and semi annual meetings.
- Provide supervision and counseling to residents so as to foster their individual growth and development within a variety of supported living option units.
- Ensure resident's medical, dental, dietary, psychological and all other service recommendations and treatments are followed through as identified on the Individual's Overall Plan of Care.
- Communicate with interdisciplinary team, including DDS, family/guardian, registered nurses and behaviorists.
Hours: See below
- High School Diploma, Bachelors Degree in Human Services preferred.
- One year experience working with persons with disabilities preferred.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to possess a Sate of CT Public Service License.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification and eligible for DDS medication certification
- Work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Provide hands on personal care which may include toileting, feeding, cleaning and all other activities of daily living skills.
- Ability to transfer individuals requiring personal hygiene care.
- Have physical endurance to use physical crisis intervention techniques.
- Provide physical interventions which may include lifting, mobility, first aid and safety evacuations.
11/08/16 - 22 hrs.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
11/08/16 - 25 hrs.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
11/17/16 - 25 hrs.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday: 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
01/30/17 - 22 hrs.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.