Current Employment Opportunities
Senior Mobility Trainer
- Provide direct travel training and community and safety education programs for persons with a disability.
- Develop curriculums for persons with a disability to safely access public transportation.
- Develop and implement individualized transportation plans and mobility instruction curriculum for travel training participants.
- Act as liaison and maintain open communication between the agency and various stake holders including family/friends of consumers, other service providers and transit personnel.
- Interpret maps, timetables and other transit materials for route planning.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Services or related field.
- One year experience working with persons with disabilities in community education programs.
- Must be willing to work in all regions in CT.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Depending upon assignment, must be able to work in a variety of settings, weather conditions and locations.
08/15/16 - 40 hours
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Flexibility required including weekends