Current Employment Opportunities
Senior Mobility Trainer "on-call"
Salary: $14.32 per hour
- Provide direct travel training and community and safety education programs for persons with a disability.
- Develop curriculums for persons with a disability to safely access public transportation.
- Develop and implement individualized transportation plans and mobility instruction curriculum for travel training participants.
- Act as liaison and maintain open communication between the agency and various stake holders including family/friends of consumers, other service providers and transit personnel.
- Interpret maps, timetables and other transit materials for route planning.
Between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Associates Degree in Human Services or related field. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- One year experience working with persons with disabilities in community education programs.
- May require you to be the driver of your own vehicle to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification and eligible for DDS medication certification
- Depending upon assignment, must be able to work in a variety of settings, weather conditions and locations.