Current Employment Opportunities
Senior Residential Counselor
Salary: $12.52 per hour
- Promote choice, provide appropriate support and coordinate activities to foster individual well being, growth and development.
- Ensure resident’s medical, dental, dietary, psychological and all other service recommendations and treatments are followed through on as identified on the individual’s Plan of Service.
- Coordination of the daily operation of the residential program in the absence of the Residential Facility Manager.
- Ensure the coordination of the following medical services for each resident: order medications on a monthly basis; set up the monthly MAR; complete medical quarterlies in coordination with nursing services; schedule medical appointments and accompany residents; ensure doctor orders are accurate and complete as per Kennedy Center policies; quality assurance of accepting medications into home and their proper storage; audit resident’s health issues files.
Hours: See Below
- High School Degree required. Associates Degree in Human Services preferred.
- Two years experience within the Kennedy Center or other residential program required.
- Strong communication and record keeping experience.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to possess a State of CT Public Service License.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification and eligible for DDS medication certification
09/09/16 - Fans Rock / Stratford - 40 hrs.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.