Current Employment Opportunities
Supervisor of Family Support & Homecare Programs
Salary: $ 44,000
- Facilitate Individualized Home Support, Personal Support, and Respite Services to consumers as defined by DDS.
- Facilitate individual homecare support and programming to individuals living in their own homes.
- Coordinate family support, including respite services and the AOA Caregiver Program to consumers and their families.
- Coordinate case management services within the IHS program which may include, but not limited to: direct case management, coordination of services, providing physical and crisis interventions, individual and group counseling, teaching and advocacy.
- Work with the Vice President of Community Facilities in the development of community training homes.
- Assist in the application of various grants from Federal, State and Local funding sources.
- Ensure that services are consistent with DDS licensing, CARF standards other funding source requirements.
- Schedule hours and coordinate staff providing services within department.
- Perform outreach and marketing activities to increase knowledge of services and to increase program census.
- Facilitate referral and intake process.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys and follow-up on program feedback from all stakeholders, including but not limited to: consumers, families, funding sources and staff.
- Participate as a member of the Kennedy Center Management Team.
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday -37.5 hours total (flexibility required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Two years of administrative and / or supervisory experience.
- Minimum of two years working with persons with disabilities, or supporting individuals living in their own homes in the community.
- Valid driver’s license, must pass driving test both written and road, and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain DDS Medication Certification, CPI, CPR and First Aid certification.
- Knowledge and skills in Word, Excel and the Internet.