Current Employment Opportunities
Supported Employment Coordinator
- Function as Supported Employment Coordinator which will include, but not limited to: direct supervision of consumers, enclaves and work crews, supervision of all job coaches when the Supported Employment Manager is unavailable, completion of all rehabilitation paperwork for each consumer, coverage at all sites, preparation of consumers for career changes and supported employment placement.
- Complete Supported Employment paperwork as assigned by supervisor.
- Directly supervise assigned sites ensuring adherence to all specifications.
- Ensure quality control standards and maintained at all Supported Employment sites.
- Assist in completion of DDS attendance, waiver billing and contract company billing sheets.
- Cover at Supported Employment sites and Community Experience sites as needed.
- Orient new staff to Supported Employment and specific sites, including paperwork procedures and employer specifications.
- Chair/Co chair In House Committee as assigned.
- Associates Degree. Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- Five years experience working with persons with disabilities in supported employment.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to possess a state of CT Public Service License.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Depending upon assignment, must be able to work in a variety of settings, weather conditions and locations.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification.
- Knowledge and skills in Word, Excel and the internet.
- Work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Provide hands on personal care which may include toileting, feeding, cleaning and all other activities of daily living skills.
- Ability to transfer individuals requiring personal hygiene care.
- Have physical endurance to use physical crisis intervention techniques which may include restraining individuals.
- Provide physical interventions which may include lifting, mobility, first aid, and safety evacuations.
06/27/16 - 37.5 hrs.
Monday through Friday: 8:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Flexibility required for morning, evening and weekend hours.