Current Employment Opportunities
Vocational Training & Support Specialist / on-call
Salary: $13.45 per hour
- Exercise supervision of consumer(s) at individual and supported community based worksites.
- May serve as case manager to assigned consumer case load and/or other consumers as necessary. This may include, but is not limited to: providing physical assessment, crisis intervention, individual and group counseling, independent living skills, leisure activities, skill training, job seeking skill teaching, job development and modeling a variety of occupations.
- Acquaint consumers with satisfactory work habits, rules and job skills as required by employer through explanation, demonstration, modeling and practice.
- Bachelors Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling or related field.
- Valid Drivers License.
- You are required to be in possession of a car on site during your entire shift to transport yourself and/or consumers to community sites in all weather conditions and throughout all neighborhoods.
- Must maintain CPI, CPR and First Aid certification.
- Work a flexible schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- May provide hands on personal care which may include toileting, feeding, cleaning and all other activities of daily living skills.
- May require the ability to transfer individuals requiring personal hygiene care.
- May require the physical endurance to use physical crisis intervention techniques.
- May provide physical interventions which may include lifting, mobility, first aid and safety evacuations.
- Depending on assignment or case management responsibilities, may be required to communicate in another language and understand another culture.
Day, Evening and Weekend hours available.