We're celebrating summer 2020 with a series of family-friendly Bingo Nights — streamed live through The Kennedy Center's Facebook. Play for prizes, laughs and to support essential services.
Our Next live Bingo is Tuesday, Aug. 25 at 7 p.m. - Register Here
Let us take care of dinner! Soups 'N Such is offering Bingo dinner specials. Click here to see the menu and place orders.
Here's how Bingo Splash works:
- Sign up at tkcsplash.givesmart.com. Three Bingo cards are just $10. You can increase your impact by making an additional donation to support our essential services.
- Check your email the day of or day before the event to find your unique Bingo Splash cards.
- Print or draw your cards. Be sure to keep track of each card number to help us verify a winner.
- Join us LIVE on Facebook for the call. We'll play multiple games. *If you have trouble finding the livestream, visit our page on Bingo night and select "Videos" from the page menu. The livestream video should be the first option.
- Play along for a chance to win. If you hit Bingo, comment on the livestream to let us know. Each winner will receive a fun prize and be entered into a drawing for a special gift.
- HAVE FUN AND SPREAD THE WORD! Invite your friends and family to play along and help us strengthen our services and supports for our neighbors with disabilities and special needs.
The Kennedy Center's own Britt Bisson will be our Bingo Caller. Britt has been with The Kennedy Center for ten years and is a broadcaster on the side — serving as fantasy football analyst for a local podcast. Britt will keep you entertained and keep the game moving.
Sponsorships Available! Sign up for a $250 sponsorship to be highlighted during the broadcast and on our social media.
Additional Bingo dates to be announced soon. Questions? Email Giving@kennedyctr.org.