Behavioral Services & Supports
The Kennedy Center maintains a skilled department offering consultative services of Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts. Working as a team, we are able to offer individualized solutions to a multitude of concerns. The team’s flexible scheduling makes it available to consult with parents, schools, and agencies. The team can also avail itself to emergency visits, observation and assistance with crisis situations.
CONSULTATIVE SERVICES OFFERED
- Public and Private School District Consultation: We work collaboratively with school administrators and the multidisciplinary team to provide individualized services.
- Complete Behavior Assessment: Functional Behavior Assessment using Direct Observation, ABC analysis, staff interviews, and if necessary, functional analysis, identification of target behaviors, collection of baseline data, plan development with team and family, upholding treatment integrity, environmental strategies, development of replacement behaviors, consequential strategies, data analysis, and crisis management.
- Skill Acquisition Programs: Development of teaching programs using data driven, research-based methods and social skills training.
- In-home Behavioral Support: We offer a DDS Qualified Behavior Service Provider who is also a BCBA for those with DDS funding on the autism waiver.
- Clinical Supervision: We can provide supervision which complies with the current BACB Experience Standards for those seeking BCBA/BCaBA certification or the maintenance of certification for BCaBA’s and/or Registered Behavior Technicians
- Professional Development for Staff: We offer a plethora of training topics focusing on Applied Behavior Analysis and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
For more information please contact the Administrator of Clinical Programs and Services at 203-332-4535, Ext. 2345 or e-mail.