Skip to main content

Getting Started

The ideal way to get started is to have your state funding source send a referral to The Kennedy Center Intake & Transition Services Manager. When the Intake & Transition Services Manager receives the referral, they will then contact you directly to set up an intake. The intake is a time for us to learn about your specific needs and for us to share how we can help you meet your objectives.

If you are not connected with a state funding source but you have a disability and are in need of services, you may contact the Intake & Transition Services Manager directly at 203-365-8522, ext. 2058 who will help you connect with the appropriate entity for funding.

In cases where individuals would prefer not to be connected with state benefits, the individual and/or family may elect to Private Pay for services.